Time & Location
About The Event
From hot flashes to mood swings, menopause may seem inescapable. But making diet and other lifestyle changes can help make those effects much more manageable
Here’s something to consider: Only about 10 percent of women in China and 20 percent of women in Japan experience hot flashes. But in the United States, an astounding 75 percent of women over the age of 50 will feel the heat! So why is that?
In this retreat we unpack some of the bothersome symptoms, such as hot flashes, poor memory, depression and anxiety and vaginal dryness and what foods help to support women though this time.
Knowing what to avoid could make this natural transition much more manageable.
What you can expect
- Talk on supporting menaupase with on hormones & food
- Interactive plant-based cooking course
- Yoga / nature walks
- Guided meditation & Chakra balancing
- Herbal Teas and juices
There are dietary steps and other lifestyle changes that can make menopause much more manageable.
- Because we tailor treatments and techniques based on individual needs we accept only 1 - 4 persons per program. Groups of friends work excellently.
- We offer two rooms, each sleeping two people.
- Obtaining gut health is a journey, you will feel rejuvenated and revitalised.