Fri, 12 May|
Artemis Garden Retreat
Heart Healing Retreat
If you are in one of life’s transitions or you need a space to pick-up the pieces and heal from heartache, this Retreat allows you to let go of sadness, so that you can feel better and lighter again.
Time & Location
12 May, 15:00 – 14 May, 11:00
Artemis Garden Retreat, 37 Uitkyk St, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
About The Event
COST: R 5 800
Venue: Artimis Estate in Franschoek
Unplug from your busy daily life, and calm your mind from overthinking, heal the wounds of a broken heart and find the rest your body is craving through our immersive “Heart Healing” - weekend away Retreat in Paarl. Together we will co-create a unified community between sisters in safety, with curiosity, love, laughter and lusciousness.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
In this Retreat I help you to journey into yourself, creating a safe compassionate space where you can explore your true feelings and the parts of yourselves that may have been made to feel that you “are not enough” - Those places inside yourself that have been rejected, that feel not chosen and labelled as “too much" or “unlovable “by others.
Our goal is for you to achieve intensive healing and deep transformation in the space of a few days, through guided meditation, daily group coaching sessions, self-love practices with affirmations, somatic body work and hands on healing.
OUR OFFERINGS INCLUDE:
- Luxury en-suite accommodation with WiFi and AIr Conditioning
- A discovery call and consultation before arrival.
- We open with an Intention setting circle
- Daily Guided Group meditation sessions to help you find worthiness and heal.
- Self-Love practices and Affirmations
- Somatic hands on healing sessions
- Group coaching on healing the Heart Chakra, the Inner Child and the Twin Flame archetype
- Course materials and kits
- Delicious vegetarian meals
- Teas and juices
- Nature walks
- Time for Journaling
- We close with an intention setting circle
- A Follow up call to see how you are integrating into being back home.
WHAT MAKES OUR EXPERIENCE UNIQUE ?
When we feel hurt or our hearts get broken we close our hearts, consciously or unconsciously, to protect ourselves from ever feeling that pain again. What we are really doing is storing that pain in our cells for our entire lifetime. By using our Signature Somatic Hands on Heart Healing Technique. I will guide you though the practical steps of learning how to release your sadness and shift the stuck toxic energy from your Heart Chakra.
By bringing awareness to your emotions and meeting them with vulnerability I will help you to untangle the feelings of rejection or abandonment, that arise, allowing them to come out, and shift that pain from your system forever so that you can reach a place of self-love, where you feel whole again.
Our energy literally affects one another and by helping you release your sadness, and remove sad stuck energy causing the sore places in our heart, you help to heel all the other women with heartache on the planet.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS RETREAT?
This Retreat is for anyone wanting to shift out of grief and sadness, to allow your mind and body to feel whole again and get better in a beautiful, serene environment.
Please send us your contact number when you book, so we can schedule a discovrey call to consult on your speciffic needs to help you achieve your desired outcome.
COST: R 5 800
VENUE: Artimis Estate in Franschoek
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
1. Click or tap on Make a Booking and submit your details with the Bookings & Reservation form.
2. We will acknowledge your reservation with an email that provides further details of the retreat. Please reply to let us know if you are interested in the 3- or 5-day option.
3. When you're ready to confirm your booking, kindly send us proof of payment to email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp 0827405637. (Please note, without payment we unfortunately cannot allocate you a confirmed space.)
Banking Details: YS Heathcote, Standard Bank, Acc. 070138451
Should you require any further information please feel free to What's app Yvonne (082 740 5637) / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
She will get back to you as soon as possible.