Gut Repair Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
With conditions from auto-immune disease to depression showing a gut connection, it is essential that we begin to prioritise the health of our digestive system.
Join us on this fun, interactive retreat where you will learn how to make your own Kombucha tea, an ancient health tonic which contains gut-healing nutrients, and leave with a take home kit so that you can continue your journey to better gut health when you get home. We will also introduce you to many ways to use Kombucha in salad, dressings, pestos, fermented vegtables and much more!
More and more research is showing that gut health is one of the most important aspects of disease prevention and health optimisation.This reteat is ideal for those suffering from a wide variety of digestive issues, mood imbalances and related health concerns as well as those who simply wish to optimise the health of their digestive system.
To be clear - it isn’t some magic pill or silver bullet, but it will help the body function well by supporting e.g. liver detoxification, increased energy, better digestion and nutrient assimilation.
What to expect
- Interactive Komubcha demonstrations
- Morning yoga & nature walks
- Guided meditation
- Kombucha teas & drinks
- Vegetarian meals based on gut health
- Talks on the digestion system.
- Because we tailor treatments and techniques based on individual needs we accept only 1 - 4 persons per program. Groups of friends work excellently.
- We offer two rooms, each sleeping two people.
- Your detox process is a journey, you will feel rejuvenated and revitalised.